[How to roll buns]_How to roll
When making buns, there are more details to master. For beginners, you must pay attention to this aspect. You must pay attention to the process of baking and fermentation. When rolling the buns, you must also understand.Some matters needing attention, if you do not do a good step, the final result may not be particularly satisfied, let’s take a look at how to roll the buns.
How to roll the main ingredients of the buns: the right amount of dough, the right amount of stuffing1, first, take out a dough, and cover the whole surface of the dough with dry flour.
2. Squeeze the dough flat by hand. The shape of the squeeze should be as close to a circle as possible.
3, pinching one end of the thick noodles, eating a rolling pin with your right hand, as shown in the figure, start to insert a rolling pin into one direction to start rolling the flattened noodle cake.
4. Turn the thick pastry clockwise again, and continue rolling the pasta with the above method.
5. Then continue to turn clockwise and continue rolling.
6, and so on, go to the last unrolled direction.
7. In this way, the bun skin rolled out is thin in the middle and back. If you think the middle is too thick or even bulged, you can gently step down the bulged part.
8. In this case, the process of making a bun skin is finished, and a bun skin is rolled out.
9, you can start using this bun skin to make buns.
10, the middle of the buns to be rolled is thick, and the sides are thin, so that the fillings will not be exposed when they are packed, or the people often say “stacking”, that is, the filling juice has soaked the buns.Overflowed.
Note that the middle of the buns is thick, and the sides are thin, so that the fillings will not be exposed when they are packed, or the “collapse” that the people often say is that the fillings are soaked and spilled.coming.